Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How To Climb At True North For Just $2.50

[OVER-THE-TOP INFOMERCIAL VOICE]
Climb at True North for just $2.50!
The cost of a regular day pass at True North Climbing is $19. But let me tell you about my secret technique for visiting this state-of-the-art gym -- for just $2.50 a session!

I’ve done it before myself -- and now, for a limited time, I’m going to share with you my exclusive method for climbing there on the cheap...

Imagine that you could get an introductory lesson, plus an unlimited two-week membership at this gym. Even if you’ve never climbed before, the beginner lesson is perfect, and then, you’ve got two fun-filled weeks to try out an exciting new sport.

How much would you be willing to pay for this package -- say, fifty bucks? That sounds like an excellent value, doesn’t it?

But wait -- there’s more!

Now what if I told you, this also includes equipment rental? As I said, the usual cost of a day pass is $19; but the harness and shoe rental are another $5.50 -- apiece. Simply go twice, and the offer has paid for itself.

You don’t even have to bring a climbing partner: the gym -- conveniently located at Keele and Sheppard in Downsview Park -- also features a fantastic bouldering setup, as well as a pair of slacklines, gymnastic rings, workout area, and a set of weights.

But wait -- there’s more! 

What if I told you that this incredible deal is available now, for a limited time only, for the low, low price of just $25 -- tax included -- a savings of 50%?!

Well -- you take that deal!

Snag this deal before it’s gone!

And that’s how I climbed at True North for just $2.50 a session. It was simple: The last time they offered this amazing bargain, I redeemed the voucher... and enjoyed ten sessions over the course of fourteen days -- somewhat to the staff’s amusement.

Can you beat that? You could even climb more than ten times, if you wanted to!
[Results may vary. Some conditioning required. Not to mention some silliness, and a free schedule -- but it can be done.]

Once again, click here to purchase this exceptional deal, which includes:
  • an introductory climbing lesson
  • a two-week membership
  • equipment rental
  • access to all of the air-conditioned gym facilities: routes, bouldering, slacklines, weights, gymnastic rings, changerooms, showers, and comfy couch
  • all for just $25 -- a 50% savings off the regular price!

Get it for yourself, or buy it for your friends as a gift. Hurry now -- grab it before it’s gone...

Full Disclosure: This post uses a referral link. I am neither employed nor paid by True North -- but I have climbed there quite a few times. Amusing ‘infomercial voice’ notwithstanding, I’m posting because it’s a solid value -- just go twice, and the math makes it totally worth it. Also, I want to see if anyone tries to beat my number... [challenge, anyone?]

If you shoot for ten sessions, I highly recommend something like the following schedule so you don’t burn out: climb, climb, rest, climb, boulder, rest, climb, boulder, rest, climb, boulder, rest, climb, boulder -- and then sleep.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!